What is The Process Like?
This is a work you do on yourself with the help of a professional Coach (like me) who will guide you on this path: thanks to my support, you’ll discover your own strengths, the self-imposed obstacles, your limiting beliefs; let me help you reach your goals and live a happy, whole and fulfilling life!
1. What is the difference between a Coach, a Counselor and a Psychologist?
2. How many kinds of Coaching are there?
Life Coaching sessions can be
- ONE-ON-ONE: these sessions are held with a single person or a family group – single sessions or package sessions with follow-up calls; sessions can be live or online.
- GROUP: in the group sessions, participants (max 5) discuss about predetermined topics. In this case normally there will be an agreed number of sessions with follow-up calls; sessions can be live or online.
- SEMINARS: these are meeting with a predetermined topic where ample room is given to participants’ questions and discussion. These meetings can be live or webinars (online).
3. How does a Life Coaching session work?
4. How long is a Coaching session?
5. Is there a Code of Ethics for Coaching?
There isn’t a standardized Code of Ethics in coaching, but if you want to read mine, click here.
According to an editorial published by Nature, the mental health of graduate students around the world is worsening. Fewer people than in the past are choosing this career, and a higher percentage of graduate students declares to be generally unsatisfied with their...read more
Yesterday I watched a video by Pierce Brosnan, the famous actor and 007, speaking at a graduation ceremony. In this video, he talked about his not really comfortable youth and he stressed two main aspects of his life: friendship and goals. “On my own I learned to...read more
This week I happened to watch a video on youtube about a boy who simulated a fall through ice and gave advice on how to get out of that situation safe and sound. He gave one, fundamental suggestion to mitigate the initial cold shock: relax. When we get into an...read more
Follow me on