What is The Process Like?
This is a work you do on yourself with the help of a professional Coach (like me) who will guide you on this path: thanks to my support, you’ll discover your own strengths, the self-imposed obstacles, your limiting beliefs; let me help you reach your goals and live a happy, whole and fulfilling life!
1. What is the difference between a Coach, a Counselor and a Psychologist?
2. How many kinds of Coaching are there?
Life Coaching sessions can be
- ONE-ON-ONE: these sessions are held with a single person or a family group – single sessions or package sessions with follow-up calls; sessions can be live or online.
- GROUP: in the group sessions, participants (max 5) discuss about predetermined topics. In this case normally there will be an agreed number of sessions with follow-up calls; sessions can be live or online.
- SEMINARS: these are meeting with a predetermined topic where ample room is given to participants’ questions and discussion. These meetings can be live or webinars (online).
3. How does a Life Coaching session work?
4. How long is a Coaching session?
5. Is there a Code of Ethics for Coaching?
There isn’t a standardized Code of Ethics in coaching, but if you want to read mine, click here.
Some days ago, I talked with a friend about the difference between my generation and those of millennials (born in the ’80 e ’90 of last century) and post-millennials (born between the last years of last century and today); actually, I argue very often with a...read more
We all live our realities in different ways, depending on our beliefs and principles - this is the reason we have such different opinions on things. In these friday posts, “whose side are you on?” I will talk about hot topics upon which we all have an opinion. My...read more
According to a post by the Korn Ferry Institute, employing and working with friends can have huge pros and cons. A recent study in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology highlighted that bonus and rewards programs can be considerably more effective if there’s a...read more
Follow me on