What is The Process Like?
This is a work you do on yourself with the help of a professional Coach (like me) who will guide you on this path: thanks to my support, you’ll discover your own strengths, the self-imposed obstacles, your limiting beliefs; let me help you reach your goals and live a happy, whole and fulfilling life!
1. What is the difference between a Coach, a Counselor and a Psychologist?
2. How many kinds of Coaching are there?
Life Coaching sessions can be
- ONE-ON-ONE: these sessions are held with a single person or a family group – single sessions or package sessions with follow-up calls; sessions can be live or online.
- GROUP: in the group sessions, participants (max 5) discuss about predetermined topics. In this case normally there will be an agreed number of sessions with follow-up calls; sessions can be live or online.
- SEMINARS: these are meeting with a predetermined topic where ample room is given to participants’ questions and discussion. These meetings can be live or webinars (online).
3. How does a Life Coaching session work?
4. How long is a Coaching session?
5. Is there a Code of Ethics for Coaching?
There isn’t a standardized Code of Ethics in coaching, but if you want to read mine, click here.
The political arena is attracting new women every day and Sanna Marin, Finland’s prime minister, is a perfect example of this trend: at the age of just 34, she is the world’s youngest serving prime minister. If this is not enough, note that she is leading a 5 parties...read more
According to a post in Mindshift, a lawsuit is challenging the University of California system's use of the SAT or ACT as a requirement for admission. A draft argues that the tests are deeply biased and provide no meaningful information about a student's ability to...read more
Some days ago I was reading a post by Daniel Goleman, the father of Emotional Intelligence, about the companies “WHY”. According to many studies, the business world is moving towards a “Purpose Economy”: the company “WHY” is becoming much more important than its “HOW”...read more
Follow me on