What is The Process Like?
This is a work you do on yourself with the help of a professional Coach (like me) who will guide you on this path: thanks to my support, you’ll discover your own strengths, the self-imposed obstacles, your limiting beliefs; let me help you reach your goals and live a happy, whole and fulfilling life!
1. What is the difference between a Coach, a Counselor and a Psychologist?
2. How many kinds of Coaching are there?
Life Coaching sessions can be
- ONE-ON-ONE: these sessions are held with a single person or a family group – single sessions or package sessions with follow-up calls; sessions can be live or online.
- GROUP: in the group sessions, participants (max 5) discuss about predetermined topics. In this case normally there will be an agreed number of sessions with follow-up calls; sessions can be live or online.
- SEMINARS: these are meeting with a predetermined topic where ample room is given to participants’ questions and discussion. These meetings can be live or webinars (online).
3. How does a Life Coaching session work?
4. How long is a Coaching session?
5. Is there a Code of Ethics for Coaching?
There isn’t a standardized Code of Ethics in coaching, but if you want to read mine, click here.
Can you remember a time, in school, when you raised your hand, sure about the answer, waiting impatiently to speak… but your answer was wrong? Or do you remember thinking you did a good test but then you got a bad mark? I remember these situations very well, but most...read more
In these years, rates of anxiety and depression among children and teens have been steadily rising. A recent article on MindShift sheds light on this aspect, reporting Katherine Reynolds Lewis’ opinion (she is a journalist, parent, parent-educator and the author of...read more
I am convinced that people count more than products and profits in a company: even in firms where automation reaches high peaks, those who make decisions are people - owners, associates, CEOs who, from my point of view, are like “fathers" and “mothers”, leading their...read more
Follow me on